Minute® Rice Chicken Fried Rice, a quick and healthy meal for busy mommas. I started by using Brown Minute® Rice. This entire meal takes about 15 minutes, so it’s great when you get home from work- and you need to get dinner on the table fast!
The ingredients that you will need are:
- 2 cups cooked Minute® Rice, cold (it’s important that it’s cold!)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken meat
You can vary this as you like, I sometimes include green onions, mushrooms, or edamame if I have them.
- In a small bowl, beat egg with water. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium low heat. Add egg and leave flat for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from skillet and cut into shreds.
- Heat oil in same skillet; add onion and saute until soft. Then add Minute® Rice, soy sauce, pepper and chicken. Stir fry together for about 5 minutes, then stir in egg. Serve hot.
Both of my kids loved this recipe! I love that it’s quick, easy and tasty. Mayhem (top left picture) helped me with the taste test. And Little J (bottom left picture) enjoyed his dinner! Minute® Rice makes this meal so easy!
Minute® Rice is so quick and easy to prepare and is great pantry staple. When meal time seems like a hassle, Minute® Rice is a go-to ingredient your whole family will love and allows you to have more quality time doing what your want with your loved ones. Leftover rotisserie chicken or veggies from a meal earlier in the week? Minute® Rice can easily be paired with some of your leftover ingredients to make a quick, easy and wholesome meal your whole family will love in just a matter of minutes.
Visit http://www.minuterice.com/ to create a great main meal or side dish for your next family get-together or potluck. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Rice.